Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Green Eggs and Hamlet

a. I don't know anything about Hamlet. Isn't the Lion King Disney movie based off of it? I'm stumped.
b. Shakespeare is very famous and wrote plays, I believe. He is an ancient writer and I can never understand him. Sadly, that's as far as I know.
c. Students frown because reading Shakespeare is a drag. When reading it on their own, students don't  understand it. It's very boring because it's written in an outdated language, with outdated people, with an outdated time period. Also, no teacher has yet to make it successfully thrilling and entertaining.
d. We should go over it in class. I'll never understand it on my own and apparently Cliff Notes doesn't either. Or if their is a Shakespeare for dummies, then that would be awesome for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment