Monday, June 8, 2015

Masterpiece Bildungsroman

Me and my classmates do deserve to be trusted. We will be trusted with much larger things in the future. This includes saving lives, building, constructing, managing, and owning. I worked as well as I could under honor, considering how often I was left alone trusted. I identify well with Tuesdays With Morrie, by Mitch Album, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I feel that some qualities and friendships are worth a lifetime. There are important people and memories that can be held onto through college. People will try to manipulate me and control my thinking, however my eyes are very open. My thinking will not be conditioned especially after considering these works. I've connected with my GoPro better now that I have done my master piece. I can't wait to explore its possibilities and edit videos/pictures over the summer and in college as well. This year when Miles told the Jewish story about what food he brought to the major pot luck, I definitely laughed out loud. It was so relate able and I didn't understand his weird food choice either. A unifying theme throughout the presentations was to make someone else happy. This was present in Liz's masterpiece with the donating of hair. Victoria's masterpiece and Melissa's about what makes people happy. In addition, mine and Melanny's about photography and connectivity. They all uncovered truths about people and searched a deeper understanding of happiness. I'm not a hero. I'm a character in a story that will one day become so. I'll save lives and make an impact one day, but I am not yet finished with my schooling. The future is bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment