Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Could This Be My 'Big Question?'

I've often wondered how people view their own life. Do they enjoy it? Do they regret it? Do they wish for something more? Do they like what they see in the mirror? Do they feel complete? Do you feel complete... There is so much pressure in the world to be the most athletic, best looking, and most known. It seems that people try so hard to climb their individual "social ladder" that I wonder if any true fulfillment comes of it. Others pretend that they don't care about any of the above, but is that 100% true? I don't know. We live in a day and age where people lock their emotions away in a cage. It's hard to know if anyone around me is just living or truly alive. Am I just living or truly alive, again I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment